The Venue for NWTR 2020 is Eastern Washington University
EWU is in Cheney, WA, and is the home of the famous “RED TURF” at Roos Field. Cheney is approximately a 20 minute drive to downtown Spokane.
Directions from East or West I-90:
- Take Exit 270 Four Lakes/Cheney and drive 4.5 miles south on SR 904.
- At the first traffic light in Cheney, turn RIGHT on to Betz Rd. (at this intersection you will also see our host hotel on your right, the Holiday Inn Express.
- Follow Betz Rd. for 1 mile and just past Cheney Middle School the arterial will veer to the left and turn in to N. Washington Street.
- Follow N. Washington Street for 1 more mile to the entrance of the EWU campus.
- Take a RIGHT on to Woodward Lane, just before the “red turf” and towards the P12 parking lot.
- The P12 parking lot will facilitate general parking as well as dry RV camping.
The EWU campus is an excellent venue location as it offers easy access to unlimited open road cycling with very low traffic.
This venue will provide options for dorms and dry RV camping, as well as showers in the URC (University Rec Center) and banquet services.
EWU is offering use of the swimming pool in the aquatic center for $6.00 per person or a 30 pass punch card for $30.00
We recommend the available app to stay current during the event.
(will be available soon)